Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I'm BAAAACK!

Hi, remember me? Probably not it's been so long! HA!

Ok so really quickly, where did I go? My home computer bit the dust (kinda), it's super frustrating for me to type on a tablet, and my work computer wasn't allowing me to access blogger.com (I only tried during lunch I swear! :P) so I gave up fighting technology and quit blogging.

But I'm back!

It's lunchtime and I decided to check this website and viola all the stars are aligned.

How to even catch up. Oh man. Ok, so I got super fat in 2014. I gained 45 lbs between winter 2013 and winter 2014. Stress, serious lack of time to work out, lazy eating habits, sleeping problems, and injuries brought the pounds on QUICK! Anyone who has ever struggled with an eating disorder knows how mental "the game" of losing/keeping weight off is and I totally lost last year. I wanted to start 2015 off on a fresh slate but I'm still battling the desire to binge eat (OH GOD CHEESE!) and my husband and I work opposite shifts. I rush  home from work so he can sleep while I'm trying to make dinner, do chores, spend time with our littles (almost 4 and 6 now, can you believe it?!) and while YES I could technically work out in the living room and drench my living room in a pile of sweat I've been lucky to do so once a week. I became a Beachbody coach in Feb 2013. I'm the worst one in the world. I have a ton of their programs and love them, I really do they are amazing, but I love so many different activities I've never finished a full 60 or 90 day program as intended. I have boxes of shakeology, and again know that it works, but drink a few per month. I'm often running out the door in the morning without time to make or drink a shake, and in the evening I'm starving and wanting to stuff my face. Things I realize; these are EXCUSES and I should do better. So I haven't been actively selling because I don't feel like a very good advertisement. I'm a little embarrassed by my lack of control. I did SO WELL for 7 years despite pregnancies. GET WITH IT MARISSA! (<--my own little pep talk).

What else has been going on.....hmm...The most exciting thing ever happened to me. I got selected as a Ragnar Relay Ambassador! Let me explain why this is so exciting. RAGNAR IS THE BEST RACE EVER. Have you run a Ragnar? If you haven't make that a resolution for 2015 right this second. I can help you get started. It turns a solo sport into a team even that will make memories to last a lifetime.

That's all for now. Just wanted to say hi and I'm excited to get back into the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment